TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Great Days New Zealand Tours has made every effort to ensure correct information is quoted. However the rates and information are subject to change at any time without notice and are subject to changes imposed on Great Days New Zealand Tours by suppliers.
- Quotes are costed and booked as packages and no itemised pricing will be given.
- Surcharges and special conditions can apply over events and peak season and hotels may offer “best available rates’ when wholesale allotments have been sold out. Please note that these surcharges and special conditions may vary depending on the supplier.
- All services are subject to availability. On receiving the request to book and confirm a quoted travel itinerary Great Days New Zealand Tours will endeavour to book the tour as quoted. Should the offered services no longer be available then Great Days New Zealand Tours will seek acceptable replacements and will inform Agents and/or Direct Clients accordingly.
Great Days New Zealand Tours does not provide any travel documents until full payment for the tour has been received.
- FIT Clients: Vouchers will be supplied electronically.
- Seat-In Coach and Group Tours: Vouchers for any pre tour arrangements and contact number for the local tour leader (if provided by Great Days New Zealand Tours) will be provided electronically. The tour leader will handle all further documentation and no further vouchers are supplied to the group travelling. If there is no Great Days New Zealand Tours Tour leader, then all travel vouchers will be supplied to the Agent and/or Direct Client electronically.
Quoted costs, specific accommodations and activities and the start/departure times of tours and activities are subject to change at any time. The inclusion of an accommodation or activity or other item in a quote does not constitute that it is available. Only upon receipt of a confirmed booking advice is the full itinerary and its components confirmed. Where a property or activity is not available for a requested booking we will replace this with a suitable alternative of similar standard and endeavor to do so at the same cost. We reserve the right to adjust costs where this is not possible and we will advise you of the alternatives and additional costs
Terms of Payment:
- At the time of booking there is a payment of 20% deposit due. Deposits may be required by some suppliers in order to secure requested services. Great Days New Zealand Tours will advise of this at the time of booking confirmation.
- Full payment of all bookings is due a minimum of 60 days prior to tour departure. Great Days New Zealand Tours withholds the right to cancel any bookings that have not been paid on time.
- We may also ask for full payment or a suitable deposit payment prior to making any reservations at our discretion. Certain tour arrangements (guided walks and other special arrangements) may also require full payment at an earlier date and we will advise you of this if necessary at the time of booking.
- All transaction fees including exchange of currency is to be met by the booking Agent and/or Direct Client. Great Days New Zealand Tours will not cover any costs associated with the transfer of funds except in the case of fees imposed by Great Days New Zealand Tours bank.
Please note that failure to make the payment on the due date may result in the tour arrangements being cancelled. We withhold the right to cancel any bookings that have not been paid on time.
• You can elect to make payment directly into our New Zealand bank accounts.
• We also have an account in the EU. Details provided on invoice or upon request.
All transaction fees including exchange of currency is to be met by the booking Agent or Direct Client. Great Days New Zealand Tours will not cover any costs associated with the transfer of funds except in the case of fees imposed by Great Days New Zealand Tours bank.
Before final reconfirmation, changes to the itinerary or bookings associated herewith are gratuitous. Once the booking has been confirmed by Great Days New Zealand Tours, any further changes may incur an amendment fee of 50.00 NZD per change. Name changes for travellers are accepted as being gratuitous.
Cancellation and amendment policy: While we understand that cancellations may at times be unavoidable we highly recommend our clients purchase adequate travel insurance to cover for this. You may cancel or amend your tour for any reason at any time, however please bear in mind our cancellation and amendment costs – and other enquiries may be rejected by us to secure your booking. For that reason there is a cancellation fee.
Should a confirmed booking, (regardless of whether partial or full) be cancelled then the following charges apply:
- Cancellation 91 days before travelling – 20% of the total value of booking
- Cancellation 90 – 36 days before travelling – 25 % of the total value of booking
- Cancellation 35 – 22 days before travelling – 50 % of the total value of booking
- Cancellation 21 – 8 days before travelling – 75 % of the total value of booking
- Cancellation 7 days before travelling /no show – 100 % of the total value of booking
Notice of cancellation must be made in writing to Great Days New Zealand Tours and acknowledged as having been received by Great Days New Zealand Tours. If a cancellation is made on a weekend or public holiday the next working day will be counted as commencement of cancellation. Cancellations are liable for costs as per the above schedule, unless the same number of cancelled customers are substituted with other customers or other cancellation policies have been confirmed in writing by Great Days New Zealand Tours.
General Notes and Conditions:
- For seat in coach tours Great Days New Zealand Tours reserves the right to cancel the tour should the minimum number of participants as stated in the Great Days New Zealand Tours confirmation, not be reached. This may be as a result of a cancellation of another participant, thus bringing the tour under the minimum participant number required. In such cases the Agent and/or Direct Clients will be entitled to a full refund of all services booked by Great Days New Zealand Tours.
- For any services booked it is the traveller’s responsibility to be on time at the indicated place. A 100% no show fee will be charged for services that were missed by the traveller.
- Great Days New Zealand Tours cannot cover any costs incurred by delayed flights, trains, cruise ships or customers. Transfer companies and guides have a maximum waiting period after the scheduled arrival of a train, flight or cruise ship. All charges incurred due to any delays will be charged back to the Agent/Direct Client.
- Check-in/Check-out: Check-in time at hotels is approx. 15.00hrs (16:00 for Bed and Breakfasts) unless rooms are pre-registered. Check-out time is approx. 10.00hrs unless payment for day use room is added.
Due to unforeseen circumstances e.g. weather, earthquake, fire, road and park closures, political events or natural catastrophes; v reserves the rights to change or alter tours without prior notice according to the nature of the situation. In some cases suppliers may still be enforcing cancellation and no show fees, which cannot be covered by Great Days New Zealand Tours and will be passed on to the Agent or Direct Client.
- Great Days New Zealand Tours is unable to assist with Visa Arrangements and reserves the full right to charge full cancellation fees, should a tour be cancelled due to client not obtaining a visa. The traveller is responsible for all passport, visa, customs and health related obligations. Great Days is not responsible for failure of travellers to produce required documentation.
- Great Days New Zealand Tours acts primarily as a booking agent or intermediary for the operators providing the services referred to in our itineraries and travel documents, and not as a principal. We will not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accidents, delay or irregularity occurring to any person or property in the course of any journey, tour, activity or accommodation or the use of any services or facilities booked by Great Days and operated by third party suppliers.
- If the contract is voided by the traveller during the journey, any right of recourse or repayment is negated. All associated costs are the sole responsibility of the traveller. No costs, including the cost of court action will be met by Great Days New Zealand Tours.
Reservations and Bookings are accepted only in accordance with the terms and conditions hereby set out by Great Days New Zealand Tours. The validity of the contract is dependent upon the Agent and/or Direct Client fully meeting the above Terms and Conditions. Area of Jurisdiction is Auckland, New Zealand. 01/05/2023